Having you boiler serviced regularly is one of the most important jobs that can be done to maintain the efficiency and keep your heating running as smoothly as possible.
Many insurance companies make it a stipulation that your boiler is checked annualy.
On an annual basis we will carry out the following checks on your boiler:
- Visually check the boiler for corrosion and leaks .
- Strip down of main burner and clean out (dependant on model)
- Check quality of central heating water.
- Check the gas pressure at the boiler.
- Recharge the expansion vessel (if applicable)
- Clean condensate trap (if applicable)
- Carry out combustion and performance checks
- Check the boiler flue (outlet) for signs of corrosion and complete an integrity check.
- Clean out any filters
- Complete servicing checklist and paperwork to maintain boiler warranty
- You'll also get a reminder the following year.